Making sure you have the right access control system for your building is extremely important. The system needs to match your requirements, be completely reliable, cost effective and more importantly user-friendly for those who use it and those who administer it.
Our access control systems empower you to control how people get around your business, ensuring they are always in the designated place and as safe and secure as possible.
Access control systems are a great alternative to a traditional lock and key system for many reasons:
- Lost or stolen keys are no longer an issue, you can delete and replace these keys instantly
- You can track where personnel are on a site at any time
- Instant reaction to any identified threats
- Keys can easily be cut, access control cards are near impossible to duplicate
- Additional features and settings can further improve security including time locks and alarm generation
We offer two types of access control systems:
Standalone Access Control Systems:
These systems are generally used for smaller premises and each door is programmed individually.
Computer-Based Access Control Systems:
Often referred to as ‘networked access control’ these systems can control thousands of doors and all control is from one main computer system that can access and update all doors, these systems can grant different access levels for groups of users or individual users and offer the greatest flexibility.
We can provide proximity entry, code entry and bio-metric entry access control systems.
All of our access control systems are installed to Nacoss gold standards, which ensures a well designed and installed system, for more information visit our accreditation page.