NACOSS/ NSI Gold: The company is accredited with Gold standard from the National Approved Council of Security Systems (NACOSS) or National Security Inspectorate (NSI) as it is now known.
All NSI approved companies:
- meet the highest business performance standards
- meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
- security screen all relevant staff (security companies)
- provide a high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
- are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- are inspected every six months by professional auditors including random site visits
NSI Gold companies also:
- meet the industry specific ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Standard
- demonstrate a long term track record of performance and evidence of reliability and stability
BAFE Accreditation: The BAFE Diploma is the defining award for fire extinguisher technicians to assure competence and skill to provide this service. The BAFE Diploma is awarded to fire extinguisher technicians who meet all of the demands of the BAFE SP101 scheme (Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organisations and Technicians).